Tuesday, September 13, 2005

ColoradoBennett-tsm

Today something funny happened. I can't remember what, but I remember thinking "that slays me." And then I thought, "where did I hear that from?" Then I remembered that Meagan said it a few times during our phone conversation a few days ago. TSM, much better than LOL.
Well, I'm dragging Adam out to Nebraska this weekend. My bio dad's mom just got diagnosed with lung cancer. The dr told her it was inoperable and gave her approximately two months to go. I think she probably smoked for 40+ years. I want to get out there and visit for most-likely the last time. I've only been in contact with her for the past two years. She has two of her sons who are totally dependent on her (one of whom is my dad, the other is paralyzed and I'm told will probably lose all desire to live once his mom dies). There is more sad stuff, but I'll spare you. Just a crooked little limb on my family tree, I guess. But we get to stay at a hotel with a pool and free breakfast, so that should be fun.
We set up Kaia's crib in Sierra's room tonight. So on Kaia's 14 month birthday, the girls start sharing a room. Sierra told Kaia today, "You are going to sleep in my room! No crying Kaia." Yeah, that'll work.
Go, Bloggers. Go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home