Thursday, September 15, 2005

povo

Hey blogernauts how’s things? Well the week here has been awful what with the hurricane and everything. Obviously I’m lying the hurricane hit several miles to the south of us. But seriously I think that I am tired and wanted to post something on the blog. Things are going well. Darla and I are trudging through our courses and not really enjoying them like we should. Of course I should be more grateful that I can receive an education. Without it I could not be cleaning up a factory at night. I hit my head on a machine the other day and have a lovely black eye to prove that I have the coordination of a Brooke Stinchfield. Alicia just a concern, is Chloe still around. I haven’t read a mortifying experience in days and am sure she’s done something to stir you up. Reading Chloe stories has replaced Dave Barry. Mike thanks for writing to the blog and playing with us in Provo. I’ll just have to visit you in Korea and we can go shop for baseball mits and other sweet items. Mindi and Adam I wish I could have been with you for the climb. I just finished Jacob 5 in an effort to get on pace for the BoM reading and that chapter is the bane of my reading experience. I wonder if there is a meaning or if it’s just a joke or maybe a horticulture page got slipped in from a weekly issue of Nephite lawn and gardening. Whatever it is I keep thinking one of these readings I’ll have great insight but that has not occurred yet. Oh well maybe next time. Alright everyone peace out.

quote "I'm a big idiot" Jane Fonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home