Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Alicia's picture slays me as well

Mindi, I have had the phrase "that picture slays me" stuck in my head all week long. Funny thing is, I see Meagan every day and I have yet to tell her how stuck it is. It's slaying me.

Well mom finally said that she had had enough with the dog. She gave me the guidelines for keeping it which were basically "if you can surround the dog in a bubble and ensure that she neither pees nor poops nor sheds nor eats nor plays we should be okay."

So... Mike's brother and his wife are doing a test trial with her. They have been talking about getting a dog for their boys so they will try her out. Hopefully that will be comforting to Jane. As Adam said when she started a new school last week on the same day her dad left "why don't you just shoot the dog and make it a perfect day?" I don't blame mom though, she has never been a dog person and she tried. She's just obsessive compulsive in the clean department and she started in with that nervous tick and head bob the Dr.s have warned us about.

Sadie is sitting here reaching over and pushing as many buttons as she can before I move her hands off the keyboard. It is making for slow progress. Mike called as I was about to lay the girls down for their nap, so it was too late to get her to sleep before we go pick up Jane. She just ran out of the room and came back in her pajamas. Perfect, from ballet leotard to sleepers. got to go. blog out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home