Thursday, September 22, 2005

ColoradoBennett-Happy Happy Birthday Leashy dear

Hi Leash,
I wish my little prophesy of warning would have gotten to you sooner, but alas, it is all part of motherhood, right? Hope you have a blissfully wonderful time out to eat tonight. Cory, Meagan, Brooke, the pictures are all wonderful of your trip to the zoo. Sierra is estatic about coming up to visit the cousins, as are the rest of us. Cory, I'm really glad things didn't work out between you and the vampire. Chelsea, please tell Cortney that I'm sorry I've been spelling her name with a "u" all this time and I'll get it right next year. Kaia and I got sick on Tue night/Wed morning and had to miss the birthday party for Sierra and Grace at Chuck E. Cheese last night. Big bummer, but they all had fun without us. My mom bought Sierra a giant box of princess costumes and I have a feeling she's going to be going around as snow white, cinderella, or sleeping beatuy quite often. We are at my parent's house right now, hanging around just long enough to get two free meals out of the day :). Better go, Sierra just turned on mom's stove. "What do you think I do, sit around and blog all day?" Steve Martin, "The Jerk"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home