Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Melting Pot-Jessica

Well Hello Family

This weekend was filled with a lot of me just sitting around because Tony was at work. I have started watching the first season of Felicity on DVD...what a great show, I highly recommend it.

Saturday night was the highlight of my weekend. They are doing this deal in SLC where you can go to the more expensive resturants for less because they are doing a deal called "Dine-O-Round." So we went to this restuarant called The Melting Pot. It is all fondue and it was AMAZING. It took us about two and a half hours to eat because you have to cook it right there at your table. So the first course is cheese. You get to choose two kinds and then you dip bread, apples, veggies and chips. Then you choose two types of broth and they bring you a plate of raw meat. There was shrimp, salmon, steak, chicken, pot stickers and veggies and you just dip them in for about 2 minutes. Then the best part...dessert. So you can choose two types of chocolate and we got one that was chocolate and peanut butter and the other was white chocolate with oreos. Then you dip bananas, strawberries, pineapple, brownie, pound cake, cheesecake and the best part were these oreo and graham cracker covered marshmellows. It was probably the best thing I had ever eaten. I honestly ate until I thought I was going to burst. I had to bend over when we left because it hurt to stand up straight. It was amazing.

Sunday night we went to dinner at mom's with the whole family for the first time in a long time. It was great. Mom is doing awesome.

Feel free to read this next paragraph in Ellynn's nerd voice. I did some calculating and if you started reading the BOM today, you would only need to read 5.35 pages per day to finish by Dec. 31st. I currently am on page 114 and I only need to read about 4.15 pages a day to finish. Or you could just take what page you are on and minus it from 531 and then divide by how many days are left.

That is all for now. Blog out. Jess

Do you know the blog? Does he call you at home? Do you have a dorsal fin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home