Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dear, sweet vampires...

I went to the Melting Pot for a dance during my junior year in high school with this dear, sweet thing named Kate. We, too, gorged ourselves on the many wonderful things and cheeses and chocolate stuff and fruit and what have you. It was amazing. But, even better, were the events that followed that magical dining experience. Upon Kate's request, we went and looked at graves in the local graveyard, then re-located to the woods around Battle Ground lake so Kate and her friend Summer could play vampire. They would chase each other, one would act like a victim and such, and then one would proceed to bite the other's neck. A fun time had by all? I think not. I just hung out, not getting involved in all of the neck biting business, quietly humming RadioHead songs to myself. A couple of months later, while we were still going out, Kate became romantically involved with my best friend.

Needless to say, it didn't work out.

have a great day, all.
cory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home