Thursday, September 22, 2005

Attention Everyone

I think I have something to say to everyblogger. Here goes, in no particular order. LeAnne, saw Cory's pictures, you're there. You've arrived. Too skinny.

Darla - I've found the loop hole around not eating chocolate. Just drink tons of water after you eat it. Mom told me to do it after I Maddie went nuts when I ate some ice cream. It worked with chocolate for me as well. I'm real excited that I found that out as I sit here with my last 15 lbs. hanging over the top of my jeans, but oh well.

Meagie, I can't tell you how proud I am of you and the Hood to Coast. I ran for the first time the other day without any form of a stroller and I only went 2 miles. Eeps! I can't even imagine going that far! Good Job! "I am a Machine!"

Brookie, just thought I'd tell you that I was talking about how I didn't even say two words to Sadie when she was here, and Lyd said, and I quote "I would dare say that she is my favorite." Apparently she is a little darling. Unfortunately,I wouldn't know.

Geof. - loved the surfing story. My favorite was your knowledge of the sport coming from the movies you've watched. Classic.

Cameron - I hear we're in trouble for not stopping in the other day. A - I didn't think you knew who we were, B - Mom and Dad are all business when it comes to garage sale-ing, we were off to the next one and C - we didn't want to bug you.

Lyd - I love you.

Chels - I loved your comment on Mindi's perfectly timed birthday cards. I could actually hear you saying it.

Mindi - Thanks for my card. Let me share with you my recent experience. I have to plan a day in advance if I want Clo's hair to look cute. In the night I sneak into her room and carefully lean over her bed (with back breaking coordination) and slip in some sponge curlers. She usually rips them out as soon as she's awake, giving it this silly bed-head curl. I too enlisted the help of my mother in hopes that together we could successfully pull off a 15 minute, high quality, Wal-mart photo shoot. No such luck. I think Clo thought we were at the doctors and proceeded to freak out. I sat her up on the table and she was screaming her head off. We promised her everything from a sucker to a trip for two to Disneyland. She slid of the table, cracking the back of her head on the edge, which sent her even further into space. We eventually got her to at least put her arm around Maddie for one picture. It's beyond words. I will post a copy of it when I get it. Mom had to take her out and we finished the mandatory other 6 shots with Mad by herself. It was definitely a memory made.

Cory - hysterical as usual. The funny thing is, as with Chels, I could just see you standing there singing those songs in your head. Also, how long did Meags not speak to you for even mentioning the "K" word on the blog?

Jessi - I talk to you every day. Not much to tell you. Thanks for watching Clo today.

Adam - Bono is not gay.

Paula and Joanie - write more often.

I think that's everyone. Today is my birthday. That's right. The big 23 (That's where I'm holding and no one can stop me). We're going to go to one of those restaurants in the city that Jess mentioned. Anyway, Maddie's done being patient so I've got to go. Love Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home