Wednesday, September 21, 2005

one more thing on the melting pot....

So Jess...how much did the whole Melting Pot event turn out to be? I've been dying to go there ever since my VT partner told me about her experience going there on her birthday. She said she and he husband were there for 3 hrs. and literally "rolled out". So yeah, let me know. I can't stop laughing at Cory's random blog. Will you kindly grant us the pleasure of hearing from you more often?! The whole vampire story was hilarious. So she hooked up with your friend or her friend Summer? Sounds a bit fishy to me. Anyway, I'm always about 5 Chapters behind Geof. in our BOM reading. Whenever we find time to read as a family he loves to point out how far ahead he is. Thanks Jessica for letting us all know how much we'd need to read to catch up. I'm in Jacob 5 and will skip WofM and Omni 'cuz I read em with Geof. I love it though. It's great to have a challenge like this. I don't know what you're talking about Brooke. Like my great Uncle "Pres." Bryan, scripture reading has been such a blessed, spiritual event at our house. Cole is just filled with the Spirit as he recounts the stories told in that great book of scripture. He's such a good little boy. Yeah...not so much. I feel bad saying this but Cole isn't really included in our BOM reading. Sometimes he's "around"...wandering through the house repeating the words "airplane" and "helicopter"...I'm know we need to include them. Even if it seems like they're getting nothing out of it at all. So what you're doing is great Brooke. Your girls are dolls and will thank you later in life. Well...gots to go. Cole's asleep and I just can't wait to get started on my Meteorology class....ugh. Blog ~darla p.s.Cole's potty trained! And Dayne's rolling from back to front...soo cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home