Monday, September 12, 2005

Bread Ball-Jessica

s s for not w on the b
That was Tony lingo for so sorry for not writing on the blog. Mindi I loved your email about lol and tty. Just the other day Tony and I were playing this game where we would say a sentence but just use the first letter of certain words, I am pretty darn g at it but Tony on the other hand was using more letters than words and I kept saying "what???" finally we had to stop because I was too confused. It was soo funny.

Anywho, Meags when I read the "half a bread ball" thing I was lol. We went to the zoo last week (which was great by the way, we should all go next time you are here) and for some reason I grabbed a loaf of bread to take. Alicia and I were laughing about it and thinking of the Bennetts because you guys always take a loaf. In the end it did save the day when we were all starving.

Mind, I loved the camping panties...how resourceful. Brookie, speaking of being cold, the last two days it has been very chilly and I just don't know how I am going to survive another winter in my little house. It is a toss up...freeze to death or use the "death trap carbon monoxide" heaters. What can you do. Alicia the picture of Barbie was priceless. I am surprised no one has claimed her yet. They must not want to live their dreams and find destiny.

I am going to start looking for a new job, Tony keeps nicely hinting at the fact that it is now September 12th and I was going to start looking on the 1st. I am so nervous though, and I just don't know what I want to do.

That is all for now. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home