Monday, September 12, 2005

Ruthless Alicia


Did anyone ever see the movie Ruthless People? In it these people take Bette Midler hostage. However, she's such an incredibly annoying person that her husband doesn't even want her back. I think that's the case with ol' Barb here. I love her (Clo and I have her songs memorized) but Kev is ready to rip her song box from her chest. We've now dropped the $2 randsom. Please claim your doll.
Also, Mike, I realize we know each other about as well as nothing, but I really like you. Just thought I'd let you know. Maybe someday we could break out the "Getting to know you" book over a cup of hot chocolate, but until then I just wanted to let you know that I almost started crying when I saw your blog. I can't even imagine what that must be like for you (and Brookie). I'm sure you hear it all the time, but thank you for sacrificing so much so we can be free.
Brookie, I too was laughing at your blog. I almost snorted at Lyd's part where you were like - you just, just, just. Hilarious.
We just got back from Primary Childrens where they took an ultrasound of Maddie's little sacral dimple. Everything is normal. Although, the tech didn't say a word (I realize she probably can't diagnose, but hell, the weather, nice shirt, something) the whole time making it the longest 7 minutes or so of my life. Anyway, we're very blessed. Maddie is amazing. I keep wondering if something is wrong with her because she is so good all the time. Maybe she's deaf. No, never mind, she passed her hearing test. I don't know. I guess I should just enjoy it.
Ok, I guess that's it. Oh, wait. Cory, we were up camping this weekend with the family. Tony laid down on a blanket outside for like 10 minutes and when he got up he was all zipped and was like "power nap!" I started laughing and had to share the Cory Matthew Allen Rome Italy (no kidding) 9 second power nap story. So we were in our hostel trying to decide what we were going to do next when Cory stopped talking (for seriously just seconds). All of a sudden he pops up "how long was I out?!" He couldn't stop talking about how great he felt, and we couldn't believe he actually even fell asleep. Obviously a location thing, so dang it, let's fly to Rome and try and relive it.
I love all of you guys - Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home