Friday, September 09, 2005

Guilt or Guilt

My specialty, feeling guilty about everything. I feel guilty that I still don't have my house put together yet I also feel guilty that I have forsaken the blog. So here I am attempting to feel less guilty in one area. I can blog much more quickly than I can put my house together. Plus, it's much more entertaining. You see, the thing is I have three more boxes of clothing to put away but all the drawers are full. Plus it's winter stuff and lingerie, things I won't be needing for several months.

Well we got Michael safely to Korea this week. He says it's beautiful and he is happy- considering. Jane started school and actually loves it. She has made friends in her class and she meets a girl from church for recess every day. She gets to play with Jackson and Bennett before and after school and she talks to her dad every day after school. She likes soccer and adores her horse back riding lessons. She keeps asking me if I think Santa might bring her a horse for Christmas. Let me think- um, no.

Sadie is going to take ballet with Bennett and thanks Heavenly Father for ballet class in every prayer. She hasn't started yet but she has borrowed one of Bennett's leotards and hasn't taken it off. It has a skirt and she thinks it's divine. I was barely able to get it off to go to the circus last night. Even in her sleep as I was laying her down (she fell asleep in the car) she asked me to put it back on.

Ellyn is great. Her sleep schedule is killing me but we'll live- and I nap. It's true I don't like it but I do do it. I do.

As for me, I'm good. I put off writing for a few days because I was too emotional,
but we have made a very busy schedule for ourselves and Mike and I get to talk once a day and e-mail. I'm happy that he isn't off to war, that he isn't in some school that believes in breaking down before building up. Just North Korea five miles away, but I try not to think about that. I wonder why in the world I didn't just pack up and go with him but that is still a possibility for the end of the school year. I am so grateful that we have the gospel in our lives, that we know our marriage is eternal and this is just a blip on the screen. It keeps everything in perspective. I still miss him. He is my best friend. This past year has been especially wonderful and I know it will continue to get better from here.

Okay enough of my babbling on, I feel like Geof. and Darla when they were engaged-yuck. My other guilt is now overpowering this guilt, plus a few other sources of guilt are creeping up. Traing the d a m n dog on the fence for instance. I hope we can figure that out. I love you all. Have a blogalicious day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home