Sunday, September 11, 2005

Lydia- im so so sorry

Ok I’m sorry, I know I’ve neglected the blog like I’ve never seen from any of you. And I thank you all for that, and getting me through one- well not of the best summers! But I am still here. In my house I don’t have access to the internet. Well I do but this crazy girl named Stephanie said that I could borrow it but now has some sort of power trip and says that I can’t. Yeah she’s crazy she also parks in Jordans spot all the time, and she really loud.

Anyways moving on, I got a new job as receptionist at this talent agency. Don’t ask me if I like it, I’m on the fence of quitting after the first day! This last weekend the whole family and I went camping. That was fun we just got home and now I’m supposed to be doing the butt load of homework that I have but, of course the blog sucked me in. I’ve yet to have time to look at any blogs. I’m hoping my job will allow me to do at least that, in between answering the 6 lines that never stop ringing and doing the dishes of everyones coffee cups, that I’ll be able to catch up on em, and do homework! Well I miss all you guys and I’ll try and blog some more later. Love ya Lyd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home