Sunday, September 11, 2005

So Mindi

So what is arrhhgkthoeht in chat lingo? Whatever that was, I just couldn't memorize all the letters. Your pictures are all fabulous by the way. Any day now I am going to figure out how to download the pictures off my new camera. Mike was going to show me before he left but we just ran out of time. I'm going to try to figure it out myself with my manual and other wise I will turn to sweet sweet Cory to help me.

So Lyd and Chels, HELLO? No, you are just too cool now that you have your own place. Remember Lyd, how much you relied on the blog to get you through those days at camp and now- you just, just, just I can't even say it. I'm too emotional.

Right now I'm sitting in my mom's kitchen freezing my butt off because these cheap people that actually have to pay for their utilities don't want to turn on the freaking heat and it's 63 degrees in here. I'm going to have to get fuzzy slippers and down filled body suits for my whole family. Luckily Ellyn doesn't seem to be too fazed by it, brave little toaster that she is. She is not on my good side this morning. She woke up as I was getting off the phone with Mike at 6:45 this morning and would not go back to sleep. I tried to explain to her that now that soccer season has begun this is my only day to sleep in and she didn't even care at all, just started kissing my whole face with her big open mouth slober kisses. She is lucky she is so dang cute.

Dad came to Jane's soccer jamboree yesterday and in the car he was using this funny obnoxious voice that only dad can do and now that's the only way Sadie wants him to speak. She keeps saying "Pa, do funny stuff three times." It's pretty cute. Janie played well at her soccer games. They are on much smaller fields here and their refs aren't as strict, which I actually find irritating now. Funny, because when Ft. Benning got strict refs I was completely annoyed but obviously I got used to it.

I have to go now. I need to try to find mom and dad's hot tub manual on line to see if I can get it off the lock setting. It's cold and rainy and I want to climb in for oh an hour or so. As soon as the little bambino goes down for her morning nap.

I love you all. Good Sabbath to everyone (we watched Fiddler on the Roof a few weeks ago and I realized that is a phrase I want to use more often).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home