Sunday, September 25, 2005

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

So happy birthday Leash I know its way late but I married Mindi and there is no chance of me competing so I just pretend that her birthday cards are from me too at least I hope she puts my name on them I've never actually seen one of them.

Well Shelli went into the hospital today the doctors say her stomach lining is dead and that her stomach will have to be removed. So now she is waiting for a second opinion but they were hauling her into surgery and she and Don made them stop, the doctor said judging by the MRI's that she needs her stomach removed right away but she looks good so she just has to stay at the hospital till more opinions and tests can be made. The doctor also said she hasn't seen a stomach in that condition on any one under 80. I guess he hasn't met Cory, and yes Mindi and him are growing more alike by the minute, seeing as she is sure she will inherit all of her mothers problems.
My personal opinion is that she took to many herbs and didn't let her stomach do the job so it just shut down and let the herbs take over. That and the fact that all she eats is healthy crap, my stomach would have died too if it didn't get ice cream doughnuts brownies and all those other "stomach will to live foods" every once in a while. With that in mind I baked some brownies and tried to feed them to anyone I could Mindi and her Grand-ma however would not partake (martyrs) Grand-pa Sierra and Kaia however enticed their stomachs to hang in there.
Love ya all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home