Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Bitter Blog Nazi

Darla, thanks for the no-mention in your blog. Very nice to be thought of:)

I wish I could say it was a fun trip to the coast but frankly, dealing with these people, combined with cold and wet weather, BITES!

Meagan was in one of her "moods". That isn't so rad.

Adam wouldn't stop teasing me.

Mindi complained about the food the whole time. And she always tries to act so NICE!

Cory left with Meagan for some "snuggle time" breaks (who knows where) so often that I felt like was watching both our families kids the whole weekend.

The worst part was Mike wasn't here, and I could not call him. I am nothing without him. I just stared across the ocean the whole time thinking about him (When I wasn't chasing kids!)

I'm not even going to mention Mom. Even Dad was being a punk.

Anyway, thought I'd share!

Loves and bloggses,

The Blog Nazi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home