Thursday, October 13, 2005

Jealous

I wish with all my little girl heart that I was up there with you guys. It sounds like so much fun. I especially like the part about running the children so hard that they sleep for 14 hours at night. Lovely.

Ya, so we didn't end up blessing Mad on Sunday. I could never get a hold of the bishop or the executive secretary so I didn't dare invite everyone. I know it's not like they'd call me back and be like, no, you may not bless your baby tomorrow, but I didn't want to have 40 relatives standing around if they did. Oh, and I've been overruled as far as the dinner goes. Actually, we're compromising with a dessert party. When I was talking to Monnie about it she was surprised that Kev actually wanted to have a party when I didn't. I want to have a party, I just don't want to HAVE a party. I'd like to acquire a party.

Anywho, Kev's in Reno, so it's just me and the girls for a few days. J'Lynne offered to take them for a couple of hours so I could go and spend my month-old birthday money. I used to sit and analyze whether or not people offered to take the girls because they wanted to, or because they were afraid I was on the verge of a nuclear meltdown. Now the offers are so few and far between that I just ask what time I should drop them off. However, it's a frustratingly (I made that word up) confusing emotion to just want five minutes to myself, for the love of Nancy, and then I'll see another mom with her kids and wonder why I'm so selfish and why didn't I just bring the little angels with me? Then I just go and buy a Cheese on a Stick and do my best to eat those cares away. Just kidding. I did want one though.

Ok, that's it. Love Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home