Friday, November 18, 2005

povo

Well I guess I missed something but to back up Alicia on being a good parent I have placed Cole and Dayne on the 11:55 express bus to Kaysville. Imagine the trust I have in you. Of course Darla and I are utilizing this time to go see Harry Potter. Fleur Delacur does not look very hot which is dissapointing to me. I've had to go back to 3 jobs cause the happy reality of bills entered my life again. Hey blog ninja I have some of your books and I feel it's time to go skiing. Flying is fun and the kids are great. Cole loves to ride his big wheel we'll go on these walks all over provo and he just pedals along. He also loves to dance. He asks me if I want to dance with him and then he starts his sweet moves. Very cute. Dayne loves to growl a lot and wake up every couple 30 minutes or so. Anywho I'm off to purchase some movie tickets. Okay peace out.
P.S. Alicia please remember to pick up the kids they get so hungry and scared when left alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home