Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sorry

Although I vowed I was never going to get on here again, I can't stop thinking about this. I just wanted to apologize to any of you that I have offended. I guess Meagan especially. I haven't been able to eat since I talked to Brooke and I have this constant pain in my stomach. I am so embarassed I can't even see straight. Kev was like - should we go back through and read all of your blogs to see what they mean? I just wanted to go back through and erase all of mine. I'm just sick. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry that you have to shield your children from me. I didn't really realize that they were being read to the children, nor did I realize mine were so questionable. I just wish someone would have told me earlier that my stuff was offensive so I wouldn't have wasted your time and mine. Anyway I really should concentrate more on my own journal. I write like 2 paragraphs in there each night, so now I'll just write in there. That way just my kids can read it (at their own risk) someday. I realize we have different ideas about things (stemming I believe, from our polar opposite mothers) and you have the right to say when you don't like something. I'm sorry. Again, I'm more embarassed than I can even say. I should be a better person, but I am doing the best that I can. I'm really sorry. Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home