Thursday, November 17, 2005

Seattle Bennett in Colorado

Aw bull crap
nice try Leash you little sucker you try to delete your blogs and well I will just repost them Mindi has spent the last hour and half backing up the blog on her flash drive that she now wears around her neck, and if you back me into a corner here I will have to jack your journal and post it on a new secret Beech Tree blog or maybe I'll set up little hidden cameras so I can keep updated so if I send you a box with a new clock, smoke detector and teddy bear think nothing of it and just try to put the items in seperate rooms no sence in double coverage (also if you are still having your box elder bug aerobic episodes make sure one of my "gifts" is appropiatley situated) that would be much funnier on a web cam. I do know where Brooke is coming from Jane has a mind like a spunge that is why I try to fill it with good wholesome things like how I killed a grizzly with my bear hands and the time I jumped on that mooses back and rode him until he was tame enough to sell to the circus you know those little everyday stories of my childhood.
Born to Blog Blog to Live

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home