Monday, November 14, 2005

chelsea

Hello. I had a lot of catching up to do. I love seeing all of the pictures when I pull up the blog! Everyone sounds lovely.

We (me, my Mom, my Dad, Cort, Ash, Lydia, Linds and her friend Brynn) all went to St. George this weekend. Lindsey had a softball tournament down there. It's hilarious, but I swear if Lindsey didn't play this sport we wouldn't be together as much as a family. Ha ha! It was fun. I think she played about seven or eight games within 24 hours. She did really well. Her team took 5th place out of 16 teams.

I cannot believe November is half way over! Mindi, I hope you had a wonderful Birthday. Sorry I'm so late in telling you that.

Jess, next time you're at the New Yorker, you should get the Lobster Fetichinni (spelling). You'll never be the same. PS-Can I have a job there? Not even kidding.

Gotta get back to work, peace!
Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home