Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Blog Nazi

I want to address this issue that was meant to be private and has now been made public. Alicia and all those I have offended- I'm sorry your feelings were hurt, that was not my intent. I believed when we spoke on the phone that you understood where I was coming from involving an isolated incident. This is a family blog and I'm sorry if you feel censured. I did ask you one on one how you felt about it. One of my goals in starting this blog was a family history we could keep and be proud of. Something our missionaries could read once a week, a way for our families- including our children if they were interested- to stay in touch and get to know each other better. Alicia, I think if you read through the blogs you can see how many times I have mentioned how much I enjoy your blogs, in fact I think they are commented on more frequently than any other blogger on here. They bring joy into our days, they are hysterical. I love your sense of humor and your ability to laugh at life. Just read through the archives (which were boxed in red for you) and I think you will realize what an asset you are to our family, not just on the blog.

Life is life and this blog has made it so fun for me and I think for many of you as well. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable, I don't want anyone to go back and edit all their blogs and hopefully once the rush of feelings has subsided this will be realized. Alicia, please continue to write and everybody else. I love you, I love what we have done here.
Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home