Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Turkey day

hey...just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Ha! That sounds like something my mom would say...or every mom would say. Wait! I am a mom! I still feel like i'm 16! I read the Bennett girls' entries and I think...hey, that was just me the other day. I'll talk to the YW in the ward and think I'm so cool...you know, one of them. And then I realize they probably don't think i'm that cool. I'm old to them. I remember my YW leader....she had 3 small children and yes, i loved her but she definately didn't "understand" me. Crazy. Anyway, I'm at the library 'cuz our computer is once again tweeking out. Geof. called my brother in law today and told him we need a computer and he said he'd give us his dad's old one (which is probably no more than 2 yrs. old). Aren't we the moochers?!! We're going up to Logan for Thanksgiving. I'm excited. I'm feeling a little under the weather today though so I hope it goes away by Thursday...I can't miss out on the feast! Anyway, the library closes in 5 minutes. Gotta go rescue Geof. from the kids. It's a blast to read all your blogs. you guys are hysterical. love Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home