Friday, December 30, 2005

good bye

Now the end has come.  And I have to admit I’m not sorry to see it go.  I can’t say that 2005 has been my favorite year.  There is good in every situation, I was reminded of that while reading the hiding place.  I have grown a lot this year and have handled things I never thought possible.  Now nothing major has happened.  I haven’t had to deal with a death of a child or even a major injury or illness.  Mostly it has been internal stuff.  You all know what I am talking about.  At one point we all come to some rude awakenings.  Like yes I really do have to be a grown up and yes I do have to raise these children and try to lead them back to our Heavenly Father.  It took me long enough, huh.  Something else I learned a long time ago when I first moved to this little town and with geoffy by my side…Attitude is Everything!!  I think as I go into this next year I will try to remember that lesson that Heavenly Father so kindly taught me so many years ago.  I must remember the bigger picture.  Reading elly, brinders and joel’s letters is amazing.  They really put things into the proper perspective.  We are here to live and share the gospel.  That will be my focus for this year.  I hope that 2006 will be better for us all.  I hope every year gets better.  

Well hazel is screaming with an ear infection so I must go give her the love she needs.

                                                               Love….me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home