Thursday, December 22, 2005

A holly jolly quick hello

Hey familia,
Long time no blog. I wish I had a computer in my home, the lack of one is really keeping me out of touch. I have missed out on much(was that a rhyme?), I think it would take me a good 24 hours of reading to catch up. Anyhow, congratulations, Adam and Mindi I am so excited for you that is wonderful news. By the way thank you for sending Harley a birthday card we received it yesterday, on here birthday, she thought it was so cool. She loved the photo and slept with it next to her pillow last night. Well as I said this will be a jolly quick hello I am doing the typical Monica, and will be sending out my Christmas cards tomorrow. Yes, that's right the day before Christmas eve, I am so organized it is amazing. I am in need of Ellynn and Brinds addresses if anyone has that info, and would be willing to blog it that would be wonderful. Well I love all of you and, I hope you have a wonderful holiday. I hope to be blogging back soon.
Love, Moni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home