Tuesday, December 20, 2005

it all started with a chocolate truck

Wow all this good news I just don’t know where to start.  Well life comes first in my book so adam and mindi congratulations.  I am so excited I could cry.  (partly because I’m thankful it’s you and not me.)  next, geof.  A graduate wow the first Bennett child.  I personally think a degree is highly over rated, but whatever.  Do you like how on word every time I right geof.’s name they capitalize the next word, funny.  Well I have some good news of my own.  You all heard about our shopping trip yesterday, well a miracle happened right there at the rack.  I found two that’s right two pairs of fab jeans. they look and they feel great, are way long and for only 20 bones a piece.  I know my news is right up there with geof.’s and mindi’s.  

Now for the title…it’s true 10 blissful years ago this week I was at a party and I made I chocolate truck, even using sprouts for hay, with this crazy guy sporting a chin strap.  Well from that night on the rest is history.  Yes that handsome and creative boy was none other than my cory.  Oh how time flies!!  I don’t think I could have even imagined then how much I would love him now.  

The kids are screaming to get out of the tub, so I’m off.

                                                           Love,  me

Ps darla goonies is a great movie for 3 year olds, they don’t understand all the bad language yet.      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home