Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy Birthday and Double Congrats

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Darla and Congratulations to Geoffie. I hope you have a fun night tonight celebrating. Geof., what relief you must feel. I have never experienced anything quite like the feeling of guiltlessness. I didn't have to feel bad anymore about not doing my homework. I am so so so proud of you. What an accomplishment!!!

Congratulations also to Adam and Mindi, I think. Was that little "suprise bun in the oven" comment that I read and re-read 20 times real. If so, yippee. That is wonderful.

The "Sisters" christmas party was on Monday, it was great to see everyone. We have the best family...I know that because on Tuesday I went to the Smith family christmas party and it just wasn't the same.

Tony is done with school for the semester and I bet he is wishing he wasn't. I have put him right to work. Mr. Mom made yams for the sisters party and a dip for the Smith party, has wrapped all of our christmas presents and kept the house spic and span. It has been great...for me at least.

Work has been rather slow which makes the days go by way slow. I have Monday off and I get off early tomorrow, YEAH. I am so excited for Christmas this year. I am excited to give everyone what I got them. only 3 days left.

Love you all. Merry Blogmas. Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home