Tuesday, December 20, 2005

U2 baby...almost

So I go to church on Sunday and my VT partner comes up to me and says "did you get my message last night?" I proceed to tell her that I was on my way out the door so I didn't get to hear all of the message she was leaving. All I heard was something about an extra ticket she had (I assumed it was for the Nutcracker that she had mentioned before)..Anyway, so she tells me no, that her cousins had come down from Idaho to see U2 and they had an extra ticket. I almost chocked her right there in the hallway between classes. Unlike you Brooke, I am a loser and would go by myself to a U2 concert. I don't really care since all you're doing is screaming and crying and pulling your hair out right? So I was pretty bummed. Hey, maybe next time right? Well, things are starting to slow down. We leave for CA on Friday and I'm pretty excited about that. It's always fun to see the tons of people we know out there. My parents called last night and they're desperately trying to make it 'magical' for us...putting lights up all over the house, squeezing a pretty tree into there $450,000 tiny three bedroom CA priced home. It's really sad. Right now Cole and I are watching 'Goonies'. Please don't judge me if you wouldn't ever allow your 3 yr. old to watch that show. I thought he'd like it, and so far he's totally into it. I love the classic lines in that movie. What I DON'T love is the nasty mouth on the fat kid...darn it! So we're pretty happy around here about Geof. graduating. He says he'll probably sign up for one more class that'll 'help him in the future'. The truth is he doesn't want to pay his loans back. Right Geofy? Who can blame him? Mindi, I LOVED your quote and will definately try to read that book sometime soon. Merry Christmas to all. Keep us posted on how things go! Love to all. Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home