Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

So I'm currently trying to get Sierra and Kaia in the friend the description will goes as follow
"Sierra and Kaia currently living in Colorado enjoy thier ninja training and scripture study they look forward to the day when their dad gets the spaceship fixxed so they can go back to thier home with the other ten tribes"

look for it I know I have to be close

So its been to cold out here in Denver and well Don is out of town so I've been working on my jeep I added some springs and put in new shocks the springs were supposedly and 2-3 hour project and that is a dirty lie I started the front 2 today after spending the weekend doing the back and well from 10am to 8pm straight no breaks nothing I final bolted back on the tires. What a pain I'm very sore and looking forward to bed.
Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home