Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Wow, Congrats Geof.

Geof., I am so proud of that killer math grade. Truly a Bennett. Leash and Lyd, I've had a hard time even thinking about writing on the blog, how can I put into words my extreme jealousy? I have only wanted to go to a U2 concert since 1992 but the timing or the money has never worked out. Mike looked into getting me a ticket for this concert but it was so expensive for two and I didn't want to be a loser and go by myself. So... I guess I'll be seeing them when they are 65 or so on some reunion tour.

Leash, I would have felt sorry for you about the toilets until I read about U2.

Adam and Mindi, I'm glad you are having such a great month. Your family has been truly blessed.

Cameron, Leash, Jess, anyone else that I don't have an address for. Will you please post your addresses on the blog and sometime during the holidays (possibly including Valentine's Day) you will get a Christmas card.

Life here is great. Very busy. I took the girls on a train ride/visit to Santa on Saturday. We had so much fun. We went w/ Mike's mom and brother's family. The highlight of the whole trip was watching the Santa talk to the kids with his beard and mustache hanging off his face. Someday I will post the picture. As Jane said "it was classic."

Mom and Meagan and I spent the whole day yesterday at Nordstrom Rack, yes, with all the kids. Please kill me. Here we are down at the end of the dressing rooms, taking up four stalls, Ellyn gets a poopy diaper that stinks up the entire area. Jackson accidentally slams Jane's finger in the dressing room door- total drama, Sadie and Wil keep trying to crawl under the doors of other people's stalls and fight incessantly over a stuffed panda I have been letting Sadie carry around the store. I followed all that up with a trip to Costco where the woman kept my Costco card at the Photo counter so that when I went to check out with my other things I couldn't find it anywhere and the woman at my register told Sadie in a very firm voice to sit down in the back of the cart and made her burst into tears (long day, no nap). Finally after waiting over an hour and fifteen for my pictures I ask if they are done and they tell me that they have actually been done for quite awhile but they had my Costco card so they were keeping them up at the register. Please kill me. But I am almost completely done with my shopping so I am very happy. I have two returns to make and then all will be well. We are starting on chocolates today and what could be better than that? Jane and I already went to the gym so much of my guilt will be dissapated as I consume 1000 calories an hour.

I love you all. Sounds like everyone is incredibly busy. Tis the season. Blog BABY, blog. love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home