Thursday, January 12, 2006

chelsea

hello everyone. it really has been a long time since i have written, but it's funny because I am not the only one! a lot has been going on lately. I have a new job, i live in a new place and i'm taking this semester of school....off.

my new job is a lot different from the insurance world. i started at HOYT on december 19th. HOYT is a nation-wide company that manufactures/distributes/ect... hunting bows. i work with a bunch of huntin hicks! :) jk, everyone is really nice and laid back. i work in the credit department, which i know nothing about. they have me going to a few trainings that really help. i'm gonna basically learn from ground up, but that's what they wanted. the pay is better, the do tuition re-imbursement and i have great benefits. anyways it'll be a good move once i get completely settled in.

i'm living in centerville, in a one bedroom apartment. now...i already know that most of you realize how selfish i can be, but it took me a while to grasp the concept. having all of my own stuff and all my own space has really been nice. my place is older, but pretty perfect for what i wanted. it's real weird to actually grow up. after i refinance my car and sign onto my new company's health plan (effective 02/01/06) i will be 100% self sufficient! i know you guys are so excited! :)

everyone else sounds pretty good. i hope everyone had a great holiday. i can't believe it's already the 12th of january! well, i have a few more things to do before i leave work. gotta run!

love, chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home