Tuesday, January 31, 2006

classic -lydia

You guys classic! Real quick I’m at work and bored so on my break I call home. Chloe answers the phone but I don’t think twice about it because mom usually answers it and hands it to her! Anyhow she picks up and starts saying “hi….. (I say hello sissy) ….we’re coming to your house in 1 minute ok!” –she said it just so matter of fact. She kinda sits there and is waiting to make things happen and she starts telling me her hole life story and then I can hear her say “gama your phone –it judia” (she’s getting better at saying my name!) The Jackie picks up and realizes it’s me and starts laughing, I guess the phone started ringing in the other room so Chloe just went in and answered it! I love it so much she’s so smart.
i also love hearing everybodies blogs keep on keepin on it saves me at work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home