Monday, January 30, 2006

My little snow bunnies



Life is good and fun when it snows around here. I got home from work on Friday night and the girls were out playing in the snow making snow angels and having a snowball fight. They had so much fun.

So, two weeks ago I am driving my 11 year old scouts to Dirks Plumbing so they can finish their plumbing merit badge. And my trusty 1986 Toyota Camry died on me. We tried to save her but to no avail. We had to tow her to the junk yard last Thursday. So if anyone has ever thought about visiting Monica but afraid she won't be around now is the time because she is car-less for a while.

Jess & Tony, we drove by what we think is your new house and you will be in our ward I think. We are really excited for you and hope everything works out!

Gotta go, work calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home