Tuesday, January 31, 2006

mean jean

Cameron your little babies are so dang cute!!  The pictures from Christmas are on my fridge and mom’s too and everyone who sees them wants to know who those beautiful girls are.  You guys need to come up here and visit we would have such a blast.  How is monny doing?  I miss her so much.  It’s sad that we don’t get her on here more often.  

Chels as far as healthy food that tastes good and is not a fruit or veggie I have no idea.  I like cold cereals like grape nuts, or raw oats.  You could try cheese sticks; they are lower in fat and have calcium and protein.  Yogurt is yummy, but you should get like Nancy’s or mountain high, because they don’t add all the sugar but they take out all the stuff that is good for you.  Can you get eat cooked produce?  I think I would die without them.  

The other night wil said he couldn’t sleep because his pillow was too ‘spicy’.  Cor flipped it over for him and he said, “Thanks dad, it’s not spicy anymore”.  Hazel is moving all over the place not crawling, but rolling and skooching.  I can’t believe how fast they grow up.  Jackson is doing flash card words and asking if I think his dinosaur book is ‘intersesing’.  He loves to use big words, but some of them are hard to use.  He was struggling to sound out turtle and Bennett says for across the room “turtle”.  He tries to analyze everything to death.  I have to get benny ready for ballet with a new teacher.  I hope she’ll go.  She is so shy it’s painful.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home