Monday, January 30, 2006

chelsea

Hello everyone. I keep checking the blog, hoping that someone has posted....but we've got nothin'! Let me give you an update on myself. I thought it would be a good idea to order my swimming suit a little in advance for this year. :) Turns out, it has only made me depressed, for two reasons:

1. Summer isn't for four more months!
2. I do not look like the model that was wearing my swimming suit. (which counter-acts reason number 1)

I have decided to take action. On Sunday I was at my Mother's having dinner/visiting. Afterwards we made a list consisting of things I can eat for each meal of the day. This list is sorta small for now because we were in a hurry. She gave me some good ideas though. This is going to be quite the trial. (I can seriously sit down and eat half a package of double stuffed oreos and it won't even phase me.) I plan to start bringing my own lunch to work and to also stop eating any kind of crap.

So....what do I do for lunch today? I went out, bought a cheeseburger, fries and a big ol' Dr. Pepper. Off to a great start, eh?! I know, I know.... it's ridiculous!

I'm going to go running on Monday's, Wednesday's and Saturday's and do Body Pump on Tuesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's. I've sorta been consistant on Body Pump over the past few weeks, but that is going to improve drastically. I will not let myself watch my shows (24, AI or OC) unless I have worked out that day. Great huh!

So any suggestions on some healthy snacks? (keep in mind I'm allergic to fruits and vegetables, quite litterally, if you don't believe me....ask jess.) Speaking of Jessica/Tony. Congrats on the new house! My Mom drove me by it yesterday. It' going to be pretty perfect for you guys.

Well, gotta get back to work.
blog out,
chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home