Friday, January 27, 2006

bless you! -lydia

“Bless you for being in the army” oh martin short you devil you! I got a phone call from a gentleman that was in Italy checking on his account. When I transferred the call to another representative (which is what I pretty much do is just transfer!) the rep came on the line and found out the gentleman had just gotten back from Iraq. The rep said well thank you for being out there and serving our country! Which I almost about started to tear up! Anyhow it reminded me of ad (arrested development) and probably the funniest episode I’ve seen. I’ll make this quick. The Bluth family on the show have this creepy uncle who really isn’t their uncle jack (aka martin short) he used to be on a t.v. series where he was the bullet like superman back in the 1950s or so. Anyhow he became a weight lifter and threw out his legs. So now he has this gentleman carry him around (aka the dragon) because he says “I won’t go wheelchair!” On his old series he used to yell things out to get them to happen such as “shoot me” and what not. Story goes on the bullet/uncle jack and his carrier dragon came to the Bluths house where uncle jack kind of impose –this is really all just a side note. But he sees Buster the youngest Bluth that is wearing an army outfit but really isn’t apart of the army but that’s another story, anyhow uncle jack yells “shoot me” and completely knocks over Buster to the ground and uncle jack just lays there and says “I’ve always wanted to take down an army man!” then followed by “bless you for being in the army” I swear I about pee my pants every time! That show I cannot get enough of! Anyhow that’s a long story but hopefully Mike will like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home