Tuesday, February 28, 2006

battle ground update

Yesterday was Benny’s birthday.  I can’t believe that she is 5 already and wil will be 3 on Sunday.  Cory thinks we should have thought things through a little more before having two birthdays in a week’s time.  Mom bought her the cutest little jeans you have ever seen and when you tell her to turn around she sticks out one hip just like a model would.  She is so dang funny.  She and Jackson were wrestling around, being wild as can be with a house full of people so I told them one million times to knock it off.  Benny jumps up a kicks Jackson in the face and he says, “I deserved that”.  He is so sweet.  Ellynn was giving wil a shoulder ride and he calls out, “wee haw cowboy”.  I thought we were going to bust up.  Hazel claps all the time and the other night she waved bye-bye to danna.  I thought mom was going to cry she was so excited.  When hazey gets really going she kicks her legs and flaps her arm like she is ready to take flight.  She is the sweetest little, well not little as much as incredibly chubby baby.  

It’s still raining, I have to admit we did get a week off but it was so cold we could hardly go outside.  We did however have a picnic in the snow.  It was great.  Heaven forbid we wait until it’s nice to start picnicking.  I’m starting my light therapy again and I stare at the light reflecting off my new ring and that seems to help.  Yes I am now on my 5th wedding ring.  The last one, one of the diamonds came loose and my friend’s mom with the same ring had the same thing happen twice, so we decided to try something new.  I am becoming the joke of my family and friends.  But what should I do, go without a ring? That just wouldn’t be fair to cory, guys would be hitting on me all the time.  No I think dragging four kids around pretty much takes care of that problem.  

I wish I had more to say, but we haven’t been to the dentist or the er this week so it’s been pretty uneventful.  But I’m sure my kids won’t keep you hang’n long.  

                         Blog on……..me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home