Friday, February 24, 2006

ColoradoBennett




I thought I'd post pictures of Ellynn's new car to prove that she's not rolling round like a granny, rather like j.lo.

Adventures in Parenting episode #178: Sierra hates to have her hair washed. The washing isn't so bad, I guess, but during the rinsing stage she really flips out. So today we were showering and I picked up Sie to rinse her hair. I had my back to the shower curtain and during the flipping out process Sierra pushed her feet against the shower wall. The force of those little legs sent her and I flying out of the shower. I hit my back against the toilet and Sierra landed safe and sound on my lap, except we were pinned between the toilet and the shower. The shower curtain came down too and water quickly pooled up around us and the bathroom floor. During the process Sierra's foot must have hit the water control and turned it to hot hot. So poor Kaia was left alone in the shower with the water way too hot, crying her guts out. The curtain is broken, but amazingly none of us are hurt. I sure wish these kids arrived with handy dandy warning labels. Warning: can throw you off balance at any moment in the shower. Warning: throws solid objects at your head with amazing accuracy. Warning: can vomit any time any place without notice. Warning: gives great hugs and kisses to melt your heart thus changing your mental capacity to want to produce more and endure all above (and a plethora of unmentioned) warnings.

Oh, and speaking of cars....I heard that Brooke and Mike are driving around the San Juan Islands in a little yellow corvette! I'd love to take that kind of trip. Brooke, please blog most of the details about your romantic getaway asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home