Friday, February 24, 2006

Oh Martha...Oh Christmas

Elly, sweet Elly, I couldn't be happier that you are home and able to blog. Already I can tell you are going to be a great addition, you are so funny. A Lexus eh? You are riding in luxury.

So on our anniversary Tony DID have something up his sleeve. On my way home from work mom called and said, "why don't you come over to my house after work." So then I really thought something was up. When I got there she told me I could use her minutes and call Elly, which I did, which was great, all the while mom and Tony are conspiring. So when I did get home Tony had prepared a home made candlelight dinner. It was adorable. It was a full on meal including appetizers. What a guy and what a great anniversary.

American Idol rocks, I seriously love it. We don't have our TV hooked up yet so we have been going to mom and dad's to watch it. Leash, Kev and the girls come too, it is our AI party. It monopolizes most of my week with it being on 3 nights a week but what can you do, I am hooked.

I am at work right now, I have only been here for 21 minutes and I am already starving. I should've brought a bigger lunch! Well I better run. Love you all and love the blogs.

Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home