Monday, February 27, 2006

ColoradoBennett

Brooke,
The post from Mike's cousin was hilarious. It is so funny that we mothers think that every other mother has it all together and we are the only ones who lose the laminated folders and arrive late for everything. And dentist appointments...well, that's just the scarriest thing imaginable. I've been effectively avoiding ours for way too long now. I finally found the time to call and get a dentist appointment for Sierra and I last week. They were booked until April 27th and I figured I could use another two months to prepare (sitting on my children in order to brush their teeth and reading the Berenstain Bears book about the dentist over and over is my idea of preparation). But perhaps two months is too far away, seeing as I have been trying to ignore a toothache for the past few weeks. I guess I'm permanently scarred from Meagan's last dental blog.
I started a blog for my side of the family last night. My grandpa's last name is Gurr, so we named it the gurrblog, best said very quickly. Brooke and Cameron, I need some tips about getting people involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home