Thursday, February 23, 2006

joining at last

What up krew? It’s true, all the rumors are true I’m finally home. It’s been about a week now. A week tomorrow to be exact. Don’t worry, I’m not weird like geof. was and I’ve already watched Pride and Prejudice so I’m all desensitized and stuff. I don’t yet have my room put together, but I did buy a car today. I am the proud new owner of a ’91 lexus LS 400. yeah, it’s a sweet machine. So I look like a grandma driving down the road but I’m riding in luxury! It’s got seat warmers and a sun roof so I’m cool with that. no job but that’s to come this week. I’m just living off the skrilla I gotst in the bank. It’s great to be back with my children are beautiful and ginormous! I rarely have a moment without them and I like it that way. Just now Jackson tried to kick me in the butt and slipped and fell spilling all of his apple juice. But he didn’t break the glass. It must be the tae kwon do. I don’t even think I spelled that right. Well I don’t have much else to say, other than it’s great to finally be on the blogg! I feel like a member of the family now. I love you all and I can’t wait to spend the next 20 or so hours reading these suckers to get caught up on your lives. Okay take it easy team. Love you.
Ellynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home