Wednesday, February 22, 2006

ColoradoBennett

Today it hit me that I'm doing a terrible job of balancing things in my life. I spend so much time with my calling, the kids, driving around to visit my mom and grandma and Janelle, etc. ect. and poor Adam seems to be on the bottom of the pile. I started crying while reading the birthday blogs for my sweet hubby. I'd wanted to write a big, loving blog first thing this morning, but so many things got in the way. Even now I have to cut this short because I have two fighting, crying, hungry girls on my lap that are pulling my hands off the keyboard. I am so grateful that Adam puts up with my neglect and still shows an outpouring of love for me. He is strong and steady and an amazing source of love and understanding. I LOVE YOU, ADAM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home