Wednesday, February 22, 2006

she's back

Elly is back and as beautiful and funny as ever.  Cory says he has never been so excited to see someone in his life.  I’m sure it’s only because he’s forgotten about when I came home from Spain after leaving him with an unweened wilohm for two weeks.  But elly is a close second I am sure.  Like I suspected, my children want to move in with her.  Every night they are begging to spend the night with her and every morning as soon as they wake they start begging to go up and see her.  I am not kidding, it is like she was never gone, except that she is totally holy, she even glows, that could be that she hasn’t seen the sun for 18 months, but I don’t think so.  And she can speak a whole other language.  She doesn’t quite know what to do so she spent the whole day at the temple yesterday, I can’t think of anything better.  We went on Saturday and it was so nice not worrying about the babies (cor stayed home with them), we had lunch and went the distribution and everything it was great.  I wish I were rich like I dreamed I would be 10 years out of high school, then I would pay her to be a mommies helper.  And by the time night rolled around we would be sick of each other and need a break and she could go hang out with other hip singles.  Instead now she will have to work all day and come home and play with me and she will have no time for anyone hip.  Maybe some hot, spiritual, wonderful guy will just show up on her porch.  And although he fits the description and Jackson thinks it would be a great idea, brind is not who I had in mind.

Happy day to jess and tony, darla and geof., man doesn’t time fly.  Cory and I are coming to the close of our 7th year, which is, I hear a big one, and we still love each other.  Definitely more now than we ever have, and Brooke and mike seem pretty dang happy too, so I’m telling you it only gets sweeter with time.  (I think that is from a song.  If not it should be.)  Alicia I miss your guts!!!!!!!!  Cameron I’m glad you still have a face, and everyone else keep on keeping on.  I love you all!!!

                              Love……..me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home