Wednesday, February 22, 2006

happy 30th

Thirty years ago today I am up in heaven with one of my best friends and all of the sudden the call comes that it is his time to go.  I am excited for him, but feeling sorry for myself knowing that I would have to live without him for two years until my call would come.  Now looking at the thirty years Adam has been serving this call I am grateful that he went before me and has set such an incredible example.  Look at all he has accomplished; he is a loving caring brother and son, he served an honorable mission, he was a rad roommate, he married the coolest chick alive, he is successful in his employment, and maybe most of all he is one of the most loving daddies I have ever seen.  Leading his two girls and little Josephine back to where this all started.  

I love you Adam, I am so grateful that you are my brother, and for the love that you give me.  Is there anyone cooler than you?  I think not.

                                               Love…………..me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home