Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Everything Day

Happy Birthday Adam!

Happy Anniversary Geof. and Darla!

It is our anniversary too and Tonys moms birthday as well...what a day. I think Tony has something up his sleeve for tonight but we will see. I will let you know if he does anything cute.

Here is an update on the house...last Tuesday, Valentine's Day, we closed. We wanted to start moving Wednesday night but then there was the "blizzard". Thursday I didn't go into work and we decided to start moving. (That is why we didn't call you Cam, thanks for the offer to help, that was so nice of you.) For as tiny as the little house is we sure did have a lot of crap. It took us about 10 truck/van/car loads. It took me a few days to get everything put away but we are just about there. I have it narrowed down to one messy room. The house is great. I really love it. Tony says it feels like we are house sitting and anyday now we will have to go back to the little house. I will post some pictures soon.

Oh speaking of pictures, I couldn't figure out how to post our cruise pictures with an explanation by them. So I will explain them now: The first one is of the dolphins we saw at Catalina Island, that was amazing. Next was us getting ready to rock climb which turned out to be rather frightening. I couldn't look down because not only was it about 25 feet to the bottom of the rock but it was another 100 feet to the ocean. Next was us with our friends Neil and Allison at port in Ensanada. Next was me and Tone in Catalina with our ship in the background. The next one is a picture of our towel elephant. Every night the "stateroom attendant" would turn down our bed and make some towel animal, it was hilarious, one night he made a monkey and hung it from the ceiling with a hanger. The next picture is of the sunrise as we were arriving at Ensanada. The Los Angeles temple is next, doesn't that picture look fake or like a postcard. It was just beautiful there and it was great to be in such a nice place away from all the other crap of L.A. Next was us in San Diego which was my favorite stop. The last picture is of Tony "drinking" water from a fountain in San Diego.

Well I am at work so I better run. I love you all. Where is Ellynn? Does anyone know?

Blog out...Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home