Monday, February 20, 2006

chels

Hello. I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine went by way too fast.

Cameron, I'm glad you didn't have to get a skin graph. That story was horrifying! I have to ask, why didn't you simply brush the snow off of the grill with your hands? Or better yet, leave it? Pretty funny.

Mindi, I'm sorry to hear about the insurance situation. That's intense. Having the child in your home is quite the brave idea! I can't imagine. I guess I'm a whimp.

Real quick, if anyone wants to go night skiing tomorrow night (Tuesday), let me know. Joey and I are going up to Wolf Mountain (formerly Nordic). It's $17 for two people on Tuesday nights. You can't beat that! Lyd and Greg are probably going to join. Jess and Tone? Leash and Kev? Cam and Monica? Jordan and Michelle? Jan? AJ? Kel? Geoff and Darla? Any takers???? Cortney and Rodger won't, party poopers. Maybe Ash and Linds will....(I hope I didn't forget anyone. I just felt like a won an acadamy award and regretted starting to name anyone in hopes that I wouldn't leave anyone out.)

Peace,
Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home