Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

Tristan Ellery Danger Bennett
So Lyd cops suck the only thing they are good for is hurrassing the people who obey the law and actually try to be a good citizen. Today I went into a city building department and when I come out there are 3 cop cars surounding my truck. So of course I think somethings the matter well its 5:00pm and 60 degrees and they are worried that I left Max in the back of the truck to long and that he is hot not that the windows are cracked and its 60 degrees. So i pop open the back of the topper and tell them to "stick your arm in its not hot" no they can't do that that would be to benieth them instead they get out a temperature gun and shoot it at about 4 different spots and tell me i'm ok idiots. next time i'm going to tell them I'm going to beat my dog when i get home for this. to top it off i got a stupid ticket from the "Photo Enforcment" I think on this one I'll send them a photo of how I feel about their photo inforcment stapled to my check. seriously how lazy are pigs getting they can't even pull you over they just take a picture of you and mail it with a fine. fight the Blog Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home