Wednesday, March 01, 2006

If you've thought about it, do it.

That's right folks, I'm talking about Taco Bell's new Crunch Wrap Supreme. Lydia turned me onto the idea yesterday as we emailed back and forth about spending money. We both concluded that the majority of ours goes to eating out. So, anywho...today at lunch I decided, why not? I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna try it. It was a marvelous decision.

So Jess and Tone, nice job on the new iPod. Let me know what gas station that occured at. I would love to try and mimic the whole situation. Cort got the Nano from her boyfriend for Valentine's Day. It makes my mini look like a mega.

So last night on American Idol, I wasn't too satisfied. I didn't think anyone did that great. However, I do like the name Ayla (not particularly the girl). So if she doesn't win, I will probably name my future daughter that. I'm glad it's on record, so NO ONE can steal it. :)

Gotta work, peace out.
Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home