Monday, March 13, 2006

toes? -lydia

Fantastic fantastic! And of course everybody in the Rigby family has a bigger toe! Alicia of all people has the worst, it’s as big as my pinky! Cousins you should remember mine! Remember when we were watching “what lies beneath” and I put my foot up in front of the screen and made my toes all creepy and whatnot, and you guys were freaking out casue of how long my toes were, and it was storming so hard outside! And we had to use the pump to suck the water off the cover of the pool so we could swim the next morning! Oh what I wouldn’t give to go back and enjoy the sweet sweet good times of doing nothing! To sum it up my mom and jess I believe have bigger middle toes if not more than or equal to their big toe! Leash and I defiantly have bigger middle ones, my dad does too, I think (jess correct me if I’m wrong). Chloe has more than or equal to her big toe, Mads feet are too fat and I don’t think I’ve ever noticed. Tony does, and I think Kev does too!
and thanks everybody for posting i love it, lydia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home