Tuesday, March 07, 2006

povo

What up team. long time no blog yet me love you long time. Last week was great. thurs. I played intramural soccer and these two kids go to kick the ball at the same time. Well one kid’s leg moves in a not normal way. Yep he snapped his shin in twain. Luckily I'm an emt. I ran over and thought that sucks I hope the paramedics get here soon. Oh the advantages of being able to assist. Darla wanted to throw up it was great. This weekend we drove up to Logan to visit Darla's brother and Saturday we went through the Logan temple which is great and then drove up to lava hot springs. We lost our keys somewhere up there and were frantic trying to find them. I'm staying very calm howling and inventing new words while repeatedly asking the apathetic woman at the counter if anyone's turned the keys in. Well we go out to eat and I can't even sit through the meal. I call a lock smith in Pocatello who says he can come out tomorrow for 176 bucks. I told him I'd just buy a new car. Finally we load the kids into Darla's cousin’s car and Darla and I are going to go sit in the springs while her cousin drives up from Logan with our spare set. As we go back into the office the lady asks if we found our keys. We tell her no. Well these got turned in a little while ago. There were the keys. Yeah it was happy making. The babies are cute and time consuming. This morning I was eating a bowl of cheerios in the bed with Dayne. The dear suddenly lunges and grabs the end of the bowl. Yep that was a moment of serenity quickly disposed. Oh well. Alright team we'll talk with you soon. peace out.

p.s. Chels thanks for the skiing invite. Chlo is hysterical. Lets all go camping. Not now Todd I'm so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home