Friday, March 10, 2006

povo

So yesterday I go into Geneva Pipe the white trash job of life. We had a meeting before work and they told me and another guy that someone had complained about us. Well I knew it was this old man who loves yelling at us when we drive the fork lift. So I was upset and several things had culminated together to tick me off. I go into the factory and start doing my thing. Well the old man walks by who I've never really talked to and starts yelling at me and cussing me out. Well the dam burst I started shouting at that punk and he gimps over yelling at me. He's not very intelligent I'm quite a bit bigger than he is and I'm holding a razor blade. He's also telling me to do things which are impossible to do but I won't go into detail. So after slapping his whithered hand out of my face and telling him that I will not "GO" since there's no pleasure in beating up old gimps I go talk with the boss. It was such a great day at work can't wait to go in tonight. All else is well things are going fine. Cole loves wrestling Dayne but I don't think she feels the same way about the activity. Darla is going to Park City tonight for a woman's retreat and I'll be chillin with the kids. Sounds like a Chuck Norris night to me. Kev you are invited. peace out team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home